The VOZZ Helmet is a full face, rear access, dual locking motorcycle helmet. IT DOES NOT HAVE A CHIN STRAP. The internal mechanics are known as the Voztec System. This Helmet has an emergency release system and a fully adjustable chip cup. The Safety Release System (S.R.S) has been developed to assist medical staff in the case of an emergency. This allows for a quick and safer removal of the helmet, enabling access to the rider’s head without physically cutting off the helmet.
In the event of an emergency, first responders can gain full access to a downed riders face by opening the front shell.
- 1.Carefully open the visor
- 2.Depress both red locking buttons of either side of the helmet.
- 3.Release the riders chin from the concealed chin cup.
- 4.Support the rear shell and gently roll the helmet in a backward motion.
- 5.You now have full access to the downed rider’s head and neck.
Please watch the Emergency Helmet Opening Procedure
The S.R.S is positioned at either end of the hinge pin at the crown of the helmet. By removing these pins, medical personnel are able to separate the front shell from the back with minimal movement to the users’ head.
To remove the front shell from rear shell you will require a flat head screwdriver.
- 1.Patient positioned on their back, support the helmet.
- 2.Remove the rubber plugs with the screwdriver to expose the screws.
- 3.Remove screws on either side in an anti-clockwise direction. This will make the hinge disengage.
- 4.Release the lower locks the red buttons in an upward direction. If the lock has been damaged, remove the two screws located at either side of the locks.
- 5.Slowly roll the helmet in a forward and down direction (do not lift) from the hinged area. This frees the jaw from the chin cup before removal.
- 6.Once the jaw is free, completely remove the front shell. The rear shell will remain to support the head and neck.
- 7.You will now have full access to the patient.
There is a QR code under the locks of the helmet that can take first responders or emergency personnel through the removal process, with or without a screwdriver.
Please watch the Emergency Helmet Removal
For any questions, please contact VOZZ Helmets +61 2 8068 9642